This Policy describes how Just Everything Pty Ltd (ACN: 167 319 020) (JE) will use the personal information collected where you visit this website, application website and mobile platform (Service). A Service may supplement this Policy with additional privacy terms or with additional privacy notices in connection with certain features of that Service.
This Policy does not apply to websites, applications or mobile platforms that are not linked to this Policy or to those operated by third parties. JE encourages you to review the privacy policies posted on those websites, applications and mobile platforms.
Information provided by you
The types of information the Service collects directly from you may include the following as well as any other information type that JE expressly asks you to enter and submit to the Service:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Educational and employment background;
- Comments and feedback;
- Interests and communication preferences.
Information Collected Automatically
The Service automatically collects certain information regarding your use of the Service, including:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (UDID) and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on a Service;
- Location information for location-aware Services to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
JE may use and disclose automatically collected information for any purpose, except where JE is restricted by applicable law. If JE combines any automatically collected information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by JE as personal information.
JE may also use aggregated information for any reasonable and necessary purpose, however, this information does not identify specific individuals and so is not personal information.
- “Session” cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser;
- “Persistent” cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire;
- Web beacons, which are electronic images also known as single-pixel gifs.
In general, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies do not contain personally identifiable information, but when you furnish your personal information through the Service, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the Service.
JE and its service providers use these technologies for various purposes, including facilitating the login process, administering, customising and improving the Service, personalising the browsing experience, advertising, promotions, surveys, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party providers, as well as tracking and analysing user preferences and trends.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to register, login or make full use of the Service. You can also use your mobile device’s settings to manage the available privacy options.
JE’s HTML-formatted emails may contain a web beacon to tell us whether JE’s emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. JE may use this information for purposes including determining which of JE’s emails are more interesting to users, to query whether users who do not open JE’s emails wish to continue receiving them and to inform JE’s advertisers in aggregate how many users have clicked on their advertisements. The web beacon will be deleted when you delete the email. Emails in plain text rather than HTML will not include the web beacon.
Collection of Information
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service’s technologies.
Use of Your Personal Information
JE uses the personal information collected through the Service to complete various actions:
- to assist you in completing a transaction or order;
- to provide and improve service and support;
- to respond to requests, inquiries, complaints or applications;
- to update you on relevant new services and benefits;
- to personalise the Service and to select content to be communicated to you or to use features on the Service such as sharing content with a friend or colleague;
- to contact you regarding JE’s services or other products and services from third parties;
- to invite you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions;
- to conduct website administration, such as for the technical support of JE’s websites and computer systems;
- for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Service, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of JE’s promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement with us;
- to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; and
- to comply with JE’s legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce JE’s agreements.
JE may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that JE obtains from other sources or that is already in JE’s records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
Sharing or Disclosing Your Personal Information
JE shares your personal information in the following ways:
- Agents, Representatives, Sponsors, Societies and Business Partners. Your personal information may be accessible to JE’s agents, representatives, sponsors and entities for which JE is acting as an agent, licensee, joint venturer or publisher.
- Service Providers. Your personal information may be accessible to JE’s service providers and suppliers, which assist us with producing and delivering JE’s products and services, operating JE’s business, and marketing, promotion and communications.
- Other Third Parties: JE may share personal Information with other third parties if JE expressly told you about such potential disclosure at the point at which you submitted the Information to us.
- Compliance with Law and Similar Obligations. JE may share personal information in order to: (i) respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order; (ii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (iii) enforce and protect the rights and properties of JE; or (iv) protect the rights or personal safety of JE’s employees and third parties on or using JE’s property.
- Change in Corporate Circumstances. If JE, the Service or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company, your personal information may be disclosed to the prospective or actual purchasers.
The Service also may provide access to social media features, message boards, chat, forums, blogs, profile pages and other services to which you are able to post personal information and materials. Any information you post or disclose through these services is public. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
JE does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and JE does not target its websites to children under 13.
Your Choices and Selecting your Privacy Preferences
You can manage available communications preferences when you register with the relevant Service, by updating your account preferences, or, where applicable, by using the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive. JE reserves the right to notify you of changes or updates to the Service whenever necessary.
Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
You may request access to personal information about you that you have provided to JE through the websites or mobile platforms governed by this Policy. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal information. Additional rights may also apply under applicable laws.
The Service may allow registered users to access their registration information and make corrections or updates. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. No access is given to other data that may have been collected about users.
To protect your privacy and security, JE will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
JE uses a variety of data security measures intended to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information.
Changes to Policy
If JE modifies this Policy, JE will post the revised version here, with an updated revision date.
Cross Border Transfer of Data
Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing, support, storage and other necessary activities and by using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country. For example, JE may make available personal information to JE’s service providers in the Philippines. If JE transfers your information outside of Australia in this way, JE will take steps to ensure that your privacy continues to be protected in a manner which is consistent with Australian privacy law.
If you have comments, requests or questions or complaints about this Policy or JE’s processing of your information, please contact:
Just Everything Pty Ltd
PO Box 1674, Mandurah WA 6210
+61 8 9467 2223
If you are not satisfied with JE’s response to your complaint, you can refer the matter to the Australian Information Commissioner:
Director of Complaints, Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001. Telephone: 1300 363 992Facsimile +61 2 9284 9666
The effective date of this policy is 10 September 2014.